Internet Gambling Tips & Information
- The wise gambler is one who follows the 15 Golden Rules of Gambling.
- The wise gambler learns all about the rules of the game he or she chooses to play before playing the game for real money.
- The wise gambler has a strategy of where to play, how to play, how much to bet, and when to quit.
- The wise gambler does not lose control, become emotionally upset or become mad when losing a bet because he or she knows that losing a bet is an integral part of playing the game.
- The wise gambler does not blame his or her losses on bad luck, the stupid play of other players, or the unbelievable luck of the dealer.
- The wise gambler knows that “big wins” are a rare occurrence and that small profits are okay.
- The wise gambler is confident of his or her playing ability and has a winning attitude.